Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 1 ; The First Encounter

I entered the banquet room. The noise and chatter died down. All heads turned to look at me, the new arrival. I drew a chair at the end of the long table, and quietly sat down. The man they reffered to as ' Skylar ' sat at the other end, and as host of the banquet, he was dressed to impress. Skylar looked at me with interest and asked

" Why young man, for you have made yourself at ease, please enlighten us with the formalities of your presence why not? "

I was calm. I knew why i came here. I knew what I had to do. I looked and registered every face along the table as I spoke.

" My name is Adrian Tan. I have seeked I The Low, and have conquered it. I now seek a place of solitude, a place to be honest from which I can clear my mind and all it's thoughts, without a shadow of a doubt to cloud me, and a place where I know, I can indulge the intriquities with peace, and shall I ever be found by my friends or lover, shall not fall shame upon this banquet, for within this banquet, is where the true me lies " .

Skylar beamed " Very well said, young man. As it is, the company you keep around this banquet, is very idle, and we tell tales to each other, that has grown stale. We welcome you, young man, into this banquet, where you are allowed to pour your tales out freely, and enlighten the banquet. Pour yourself some wine lad, let the banquet, begin. =)

Watssup people, i know this is all crazy but..heyy..new blog! :D this is gonna be fun. whee
Like i said , If you know where to look, you will always find me. I'm still on Ithelow, don't worry boys and gals.

No comments: