Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sugar what? Sugar who? SugarBaby.

Meet Morningwood. These New York rockers have rocked their way into my playlist and now i'm fucking addicted to them. Haha. The song Sugarbaby is a hooker I tell you. =) Aights, I'll give you a peek of the top 10 songs that i'm into this August. From new leaked hits to golden oldies. Whee.

MY HORNY HITLIST Lol wth.
10. I'm The Type Of Person To Take It Personally by Breathe Carolina
9. Hum Hallelujah by Fall Out Boy
8. Vegas Skies by The Cab ( saddest song huhu alex fucking awesome voice)
7. You Could Be Happy by Snow Patrol ( awww )
6. Super Freak by Rick James ( r.i.p. rick )
5. We Are Golden by Mika
4. Vlad The Impaler by Kasabian ( Jyen hates Kasabian, but too bad babyy =D )
3. Hot Mess by Cobra Starship
2. Heaven Can Wait by We The Kings ( WTK'S BACKK!! )
1. Sugarbaby by Morningwood & THE ENTIRE ALL TIME LOW ALBUM. lol

The playlist changes every week though. Ahh the holidays are ending, the year is ending soon too. I'm off to look for those lame ' what are you up to' quizes, and meantime, i'm writing the next chapter for my story. I'll blog the next chapter pretty soon. Hell Yesss

No comments: