Thursday, October 1, 2009

Honey Stars


I like honeystars. A lot. I had it for lunch today. Not that it matters, haha. Anyway, was digging for gold around youtube and there was this Haley Williams of Paramore - Sing Alike contest. And the entries were. Oh good lord, I'd rather not elaborate. LOL. I think that is what makes most bands out there, like Paramore, awesome. Sometimes it's not just about the music or the lyrics. It's the vocals. Haley's voice is so distinctive, so empowering and awesome, it's almost inspirational to hear. Like how Aun Hoong's once described her voice " power! power! with two thumbs up " . Haley has since become an idol to millions of teenage girls worldwide. Wana know how old she is? High five Hales. =)



I think one of the things I wana do is, become a music editor/journalist. Write reviews, columns and stuff =D I kinda like it a lot. Anyways, remember Cash Cash? The guys who brought you Sugar Rush? well brought me really, cause once i started listening to it back during christmas, there was no turning back. I'm an official fan =D So right, they have this other song called
" Party in your Bedroom ", which has an acoustic version too, that i find quite nice and catchy. These guys are all about the 70's and 80's dance pop. But this song proves that they can add a touch of modern to it too. SO! They released a fun and addictive music video to prove just how good it really is! I present to you, Party In Your Bedroom by CASH CASH!



No comments: