Thursday, November 12, 2009

Down But Not Out.

Yeahp, everyone's been asking. Hard to speak it out, thanks for the concern guys, but i'm getting better. As much as it sucks to have a condition that i have, and having to get punctured every now and then, i'm doing my best to still be me and survive. haha. ironic. However, this won't slow me down, as hard as it might try. I promise you guys this saturday is still on, no matter how slow I walk or anything. Haven't been out with you guys for too long. Plus, Hoong's been dying to snap away with his new found cam eh? =) I've been getting along fine with this freak injury, thanks to the daily lunch visits from wjy, thanks so much for being there. And of course, the endless hours of reading, and looking for something to do. It does please me to know though, that this week, a lot of bands that I listen to will be releasing new songs or albums. Some, i've already got, downloaded, or downloading =D The rest will be here soon. I can't wait. Music really does push me forward and I thank god for that shit. Also, I've been writing new stuff too. And if I'm able to, I want to record a few of what I have with Kev and the Wulf this weekend. Let's see how it goes. Damned Dick. LOL.

HURRY IT UP YO!
- new record by hotchellerae. check ( they wrote new moon's soundtrack!)
- alpha dog by falloutboy. check ( believers never die album cming out soonnnnn)
- the weekend : friday by foreverthesickestkids. i wana check!!! rawrr
- new band, the monster goes rawrr!! australian, and awesome.

No comments: