Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Balance Stuff.

A very good morning to you, reader. If you're reading this in the morning, and if not, hahaha fuck it. So! Had a few random pictures I felt like posting  up, cause this feeling that December 09 is ending just won't leave my head, and after watching 2 movies, and drinking 3 glasses of the blb cocktail, i still can't seem to sleep. So here I am updating my blog. I had TONS of pictures that I want to upload, but I like to keep things short. To the rare occasional reader, all the pics are out there if you know where to look. To the gang, if any of you still don't know, yes you have all been tagged. =) 


Moving along now, it's 6.29 am on my laptop. Pretty early huh. Sigh a new year is on the horizon. The memories, good and bad of 09 still lingers. This feeling is confusing. Now i know what they meant by growing up. Soak it in kid. I keep telling myself that. Soak it in. Picture time! Narration provided for free too. Credits and thanks go out to Jenny and Hoong for some pictures that I stole. 

- This is what XMAS in KL looks like. Pandemonium mayhem and chaos. -



- The extended family and the gang, hogging an entire bus stop in the heart of KL-




- I saw this on the way to KL, we were following Ken Yee's car ( Well it's Belinda's but Ken was driving) and Ken Yee was following Hoong's. This cute note was just awesome. Hahaha. Ken and Belinda, awww-

Now, on to more random pics.


Sometimes, nothing makes more sense to both boys and girls than taking pictures with the bathroom mirror. Let's face it. Fact does say we all do it. This instance, Hilmi wanted to use the loo during dinner. Havin seen the girls hog the toilet earlier ( yes all 5 of them at once ), the boys wanted to do the same. So once Hilmi got up, the joke started, and all of us followed. Hoong brought his camera in, and those that had finished peeing first got to be in this pic. Muahahaha. Lame, i know. Fuck i'm getting old.



One of the things I love about outings with my friends are the random moments that happen, and can only be captured and relived again in pictures. In most of our outings these days, everyone brings a camera to capture their own slice of memory. This was from Hoong's cam again. This pic clearly shows me staring at the price first before i order anything. hahaha! Bad habit i know, but what the fuck right? Again, we all do it. I also got attached to that oil light thing in the glass. Very pretty, and I took it and place it in front of me for the night =) The very last thing? I have never seen myself sit at a dining table in picture. And the table was glass, and transparent =D my everlast makes an appearance too.

This one is really about Thurai Arasan. Mr. Arasan Bond. The majority of our friendship was spent in years doing mundane prefect work, scouts responsibilities with Hang Tuah, and in later years, having fun after spm. We'd have been closer but he being in pilot academy which he now boasts graduation from, took him away for 18 months, and we only hung out on weekends. But us being us, the chemistry that all of us share with each other makes us click around whoever. This picture reminds me of all the good times we shared, and the common things we share too. Like, we both like black, and have a craving for good food, movies, and games. So here's to my macha, cheers mr. pilot! 


I shall now end this post, with a few more pictures. Firstly, birthday shout-outs to both Jared and Jen!




The Finale? LOL. People and them putting food in their mouths to strike a pose. Like, WTF much? 
hahahahaha cheers everyone!









                                                                    

                               Oh before I go though. Just thought of this randomly. Here's me exactly 2minutes before i started writing this. It's 7am now. XD


No comments: