Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Teamster.

Hypocrite much? LOL this place is full of em! Some just make me wanna pull my hair out in frus. Anyways. Recent updates are as follows.


1. I'm healing. Like fuck finally yes. I've had so much problems lol


2. STPM is almost over, my friends are back from uni, including hilmi and nas, so its gona be plans, plans, plans, and i wana fucking be reckless.


3. I've been to the booksale almost 6 times already.


4. New Moon? l-m-a-o


" i'm coming"                          " you can't come. "     LMFAO


Other than that, the fun of being on your fav character's teams are as follows.


Team Edward
Jasmine
Angela Ho
Ng Boon Thong LOL( the come scene fan )
Hilmi lol ( saya prefer vamp to dog )
Sis


Team Jacob
Delnah
Sonia
Sonia Louis ( its a chindian thing, says jake looks like one)
Alicia
Soon Kit ( fellow gym freak )
guess who. Martin Johnson ( yes read his blog )


They all ask me. what about you, adrian?


 =D




TEAM ALICE!!





this movie series is so overrated, it's annoying. I would have much preferred if there was no movie made. The books would be classics. 

No comments: