Thursday, June 10, 2010

Flash News

Let's begin. Excited to see this yet?






















































































































Okay, let's now bore you with some recent Black Light Banquet updates. A few weeks ago, received a call from sis that her friend at Y!Mag needs a band to fill in their indie music session slot at the Youth'10. Big big big opportunity, I couldn't say no. Drummer vacancy wasn't a problem, we had James Lim fill in and he didn't dissapoint. Overall, we had a great show. I would now take the opportunity to show you the work of our band's official photographer, Hoong who made the trip with us.

 Topping it off with a red carpet treatment style picture. How nice.

Here's a pic of what our bio was like in Y!Mag's section. What an honor.


Let's talk about the semester. Malaysian Media History and ECS2 are boring as shit. No offence to the lecturer, he's trying his utmost best to get our attention but it's a case of epic fail. The assignments are of a similar caliber too. But besides all the boredom and frustration, i can always always always always always  always  always  always  always  always  always  always  always  always  always  always  always  always  always  always  always  always  rely on my awesome friends to make it all soooooo much more bearable. I love you guys, and you know who you people are! =)
Let's start with some pictures. First and foremost, Amanda's birthday, which we celebrated at TGIF and had her stand on the chair and act a fool ( thanks to Chia Ling who was working there that helped me set it up), and LOL it was so embarrassing for her. All the better.

And next, we show you how communication students uses the webcam for all the right reasons. Haha I can remember the pain on Danesh's face when we were taking hundreds of pictures on his laptop. Of course I can't fit all in here, here are a few I picked randomly. Told you the semester wasn't so bad XD. This is pretty much what we do in between classes and class breaks.

In the library chillax couching area. Accomplices are Rosalyn, Olivia, Elisha, Yiching and Cara. Damn, I need more poster boys! Shaun and Danesh hardly ever does, Melvyn would jump right in.
This is pretty cool. In ECS2, the boring shithole class. It gets better though.

Finally we get to see some of Danesh. It gets Even better. Look away at the sight of pink if you're not used to seeing me in bimbotic fashion.

Ahh yes. This is a classic. Cara and Veron at the back, stop ogling at me! =p

I like this pic the best!
Terrorizing the galaxy with Melvyn Shane!

Okay I'm sure you've had enough of webcam nonsense. Let's talk about the tiny Tricia Lim. I just absolutely love her pictures! Brilliant. She had an assignment and needed to take different pics of us, and here are some that i quite liked. Keep up the great work Tricia!


And to end this really random post, here's one of my all time favs from Tricia. Adrian by Adrian.
This doesn't mean I'm vain btw. I'm just awesome and that's cause they said so! =D



Don't stay tuned for more updates. See you when I see you!

No comments: