Sunday, June 13, 2010

Job Vacancy

Interested? Job on offer is to be Adrian's Personal Assignment Buster. Your job requirements are..
  1. Fluent in English
  2. Able to carry out whatever order I give you regarding my assignments.
  3. Good hygiene. lol

Back to reality, doing 3 assignments simultaneously is a bitch. To every scholar who said Mass Communication is a walk in the park and requires low IQ, Fuck You. It's tough work, and takes a lot of organization and commitment to get through. I'll let you peek and what I'm doing.


Here's the third installment for IMC, arguably the best subject this semester. As much as I like doing this currently, it's tough work and getting a company's annual rep is hard!


Ahaha when I read the question for the first time, I was like Fuck This Shit. 10-12 pages, do you KNOW HOW FUCKING RIDICULOUS THAT IS!? WRITING ABOUT OF ALL THINGS,  ISA! FYL.


And finally, ahhh English. =) I could finish this in a day but I wanna get rid of those tough motherfuckers first.


On the brightest side ever, for all you readers out there..( preferably those who read Suzanne Collin's The Hunger Games and Book II Catching Fire), Guess what?

This is so gonna make this shitty year worth it alright. And I'm pretty sure I'll be done with this book within 24 hours. This is the final book in the Hunger Games trilogy, and I would definitely highly recommend it.

But hang on a minute. I'm going to buy another book next week, and this is something so hilarious, I'm pretty sure you'll get one yourself =p 

This is a parody book of Twilight and omfg its fucking hilarious. Seriously. READ the descriptions below! RM35 something.

'I want to bite you, Heffa. I want to bite you very hard. I'll be gentle, I promise. If you really loved me, you'd let me.' Heffa Lump is just a typical, pale and interesting seventeen-year-old, who doubts that anyone will ever see her true beauty. But then she moves to Spatula and meets Teddy Kelledy, an impossibly gorgeous boy who eats rare meat, is super-strong and never goes out in sunlight. Could he, just maybe - be a vampire? (Hint: totally.) A tale of first love, painful longing and even more painful pointy teeth, "New Moan" is a hilarious parody of the phenomenon that is Stephenie Meyer's Twilight saga.

Here's Another one! =D

Heffa Lump is a self-centred seventeen-year-old who needs to grow up and get a life. Fortunately, the Spatula Academy of Fictional Excellence specializes in helping characters from kids' books cross over into adult fiction. Unfortunately, she's distracted from her attempts to leave adolescence behind when she meets Teddy Kelledy - an impossibly gorgeous boy who eats rare meat, is super-strong, and never goes out in daylight. Could he - just maybe - be a vampire? (Hint: totally.) Soon, Heffa finds herself harassed by supernatural forces on all sides: vampire goths peddling the deadly drug 'Emo' all over town, Jacko-worshipping zombies trying to eat her brains, and werewolves lurking in basements reading copies of Wolf Whistle. A fight is coming, and apparently she's involved...Will Heffa be able to narrate herself out of danger? Will Teddy learn that being with a girl doesn't always have to be about biting? And what will happen when the New Moan rises? "New Moan" is guaranteed to make any fan laugh out loud with its irreverent and clever take on this popular series, which is brilliantly on the nose.

Hahaha I know you can see why I want it already. =)

No comments: