Monday, June 21, 2010

Half Time

Such joy. Having to eat my dinners alone. From now on I guess I'll be having my meal times all by myself.  Great family time. Anyway, fucked up things aside, it's a real shame that June has to be packed with all these freaking assignments, and there's also the studying for finals which I am yet to tuck myself fully into. Sigh. 

Bright side, a forest retreat beckons. Going to facilitate school kids again, which is what my batch of high school grads are good at i guess, because they just keep calling us back. I know I'll be missing SPA's play, so I wish them all the best, and the play is gonna rock everyone who owns a ticket =) I'll also be missing out on 3 days of report writing, presentation preparation and of course studying. Bummer? Not really. Though I must remind myself that things MUST seriously pick up after camp.

Can't help but think of how I'll spend my holidays after sem. So many things to do, so little time, so little money. Gosh, money! Fucking depressing talking about it. Oh well. There's recording to look forward to, and everything else with the bandmates, the classmates, the ex NS mates, and the girlfriend. We'll see what happens.

Wanna know what I like about Thursdays this semester? The 3-hour break. We've decided that whoever drives on Thursday would bring the gang out to Pyramid for lunch and what not.
Last week, we had Korean food. Oli's idea. I'm no fan, but Baskin Robbins soooo made up for it. And I also recently discovered that I love coconut flavoured Ice Creams =)

Yay.
addy.oli

While in Pyramid, Shaun called and asked us to buy back Carls Jr.( which cost a whooping rm20 for a burger) and luckily Danesh paid. LOL. Little did he know, our delivery service would leave him hungry like a dinosaur. 

The Carls Jr. Delivery Squad

Oh and on the brightest note of all, Justin Sim's back from wales. Black Light Banquet resumes recording baybeh. 8 new songs to record. Yes. EIGHT.


<3


No comments: