Saturday, June 12, 2010

Money Don't Grow on Trees ya know?

Yeah I know. But I do need to be reminded all the time. Being very conscious, I am very aware of the people who are doing well financially around me, and yes I do envy them at times but that's all. I don't feel a need to keep up or compete. However, this picture just makes me feel like crap. Thanks Melvyn! =D


The effects of parking beside Melvyn can bring severe devastation lol.

I vow to get a good part-time job once semester is over, preferably the one in Megamall as an event coordinator with Thurai and Beng. Working alone is okay, working with friends is twofolds better. Gotta stop relying on mommy for little green notes. 

Anyways, gonna head out to Pyramid in a bit with Kev and Brad to go get some info on making our T-shirts. Both the Tuah and band ones, but today gotta make the Hang Tuah tee's first, cause the Integrasi camp is coming up. And yeah we tuah love to roll in style. lol.
Meeting Nina there too, as part of her lepak plan and I'm already hungry thinking of what's for lunch. Here's a peek of what the Tuah tee looks like
Watcha think? I think it's wicked. =D 
Only, this is gonna cost a bomb and money don't grow on trees ya know?
Sometimes, I know when to shut up and tell the voice in my head that it's worth it.
Happens ALL THE TIME.

No comments: