Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Believe

Very tiring, tiring day. As the rain pours outside leaving me cold and lonely inside my room, I had a chance to dwelve back into a dream I had last night, which I'm sure spark-started from what I saw yesterday. I was flipping through pages of the chemistry book, and stopped at a page when I saw my name on it. I smiled knowingly, and then I saw two other names right below mine. Names of people I knew. I was confused. I know she might have had a history or more with these names, but I'm not here to speculate. I'm tired of doing that. So I'm just confused now, that's all. From a 3rd person view, It looks as if she can't decide between the three, or has feelings one of a kind, for all three. I'm not sure what to make of that. The only consolation I can take from it is, that page was in either chapter 1,2,3, so it must have been early in the year. It's almost the end of the year, and we're stronger now. But there's one setback i learned from it though. I thought I knew everything, I ended up knowing nothing. We all keep secrets in the end. Sigh. Guilty Pleasured secrets? For our sake, I really hope not. But, I do have a heart, and just maybe I'll know how she feels. The both of them are leaving school this year. My advice to her would be to spend as much time with them before and after spm. I don't even know what made me say that. whatever really.



Anyways, Justin's leaving and we have our last 3 hour jamming session this thursday, playing a full set, all songs we've ever played together as a band. That should cheer me up =) Been listening to this song by The Rejects, and I can't seem to get it outta my head. Here's a portion of the lyrics.

Don't say it didn't happen that way
I wont' I won't
Believe another word you say.

In a clearview there's a silhouette
And I watch you and i can't forget
You were gone when you locked that door
Yeah I've figured it out now
Breakin's what the heart is for

And not a soul sleeps
Another heart skips a beat
It's every note that you wrote, I hope you choke on those lines
You're wasting my time, another heart beats tonight.

When I see you in a silhouette
And you hold close, do you feel regret?
Keeping me down when i hit that floor
And i figured it out girl
breakin's what your heart is for.

=) it's addictive

PLAYLIST UPDATED! =D
  1. Stranger by Hillary Duff
  2. A Dustland Fairytale by The Killers
  3. If Only They Knew by A Rocket To The Moon
  4. The Ultimate Fuck Song by Moby
  5. No You Girls by Franz Ferdinand
  6. Shot Heard 'Round The World by Boys Like Girls
  7. Breakin' by The All American Rejects


No comments: