Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's Not Over Yet

So it's over then. Our last jamming session with Justin Sim for the next nine months. All the pictures and videos will be uploaded next time out, over at ithelow too. Here's a testimonial for you, welshboy. Best drummer we could have asked for, and most of all a great modest, cheery and fun friend to us all =) We love you and we'll miss you man! Here's our layout plan lar, just so you know. We won't disband or anything. We'll wait out the 9 months for you to get back here so we can record the rest of songs. And meantime, to please them people at their shows, we'll play acoustics, and we'll have a temporary drummer. You know him i think? Haha. Safe trip to Wales dude. Now, music section!!

Well I like to dance

So if you do just get on the floor

Forget the romance

This is what music was created for

So find someone hot

And if you're not it doesn't matter

Baby take what you got and

Just go dancing you'll feel better

The chorus of ' I Like To Dance ' by Hot Chelle Rae, an up and coming new band =) kudos ya'll.
Thanks a bunch to my dear daughter from puchong for getting me hooked. The more i blast it on my speakers, the more i feel like swaying left to right, up and down, spinning all aro..okay. Nvm. Haha , i sent it to beng, and he's hooked now. Potential cover song for future, you have been warned =D
Oh and i'll make it clear. I don't dance( constructed moves that they teach wherever).
I MOVE!( to the music. theres nothing to learn. just move to the music like i'm mad and high) Hahahaha. It's true ok. Hot Chelle Rae's other songs are awesome too. Check out BLEED and NEVER HAVE I EVER. whoo new musicc! =D thanks puchong daughter. Go check them out now! Girls, you'll prolly think their hot.( check yes alicia tan and angela ho peaches. )


Oh ya, speaking of Angela, managed to skype with her last night, cause she's apparently homesick and nocturnal over there in aussie. She casually asked me what my msn pm meant(the rattlesnake account ), and I said it's just a lyric line from a song. She said it means a bitchy lie! hahahaha!! Who could've known really. Or she made that up. hmm. She managed to visit the wallabe reserve wei!! Those cute things, and then she said Alicia and marcus broke up =( see, the things i'm missing out at inti. sigh. Oh well, i miss you guys, i love you guys, you guys prolly wont know i have this blog, so, till the next time we meet! =) take caress.

Lalala lalala la booh. Oh and to all that have infuriated me with your, erm..' Lipstick Lullabies',
ddd dont put words in my mouth. I don't quite like it. Thank You


Not in a very good mood now. ' Daddy' decided to pay a visit. So i'm here in my room listening to Hot Chelle Rae and just hanging around =) whee whoo. Aights then, i'll prolly updated again shortly after midnight, by then the last music sessions of blb should be up, Everywhere.
Playsafe till then.

-lovesickelectric---thoughts-
=D

No comments: