Sunday, January 10, 2010

20

20.

It's still hard to soak in that i'm 20. No longer a teenager, and I've gone through two decades of life. Thursday was simply fantastic. From start to finish the wishes came flooding through, friends, relatives, people who I've not kept in touch with, and even the ones I'm not close to. I just want to say thanks for making my 20th a lilttle bit that special. I had spent the day with Jyen, and she made it extra extra special. She got me a nike-fit jog cap too, which I'll post up in abit. For dinner, as a family we went to Zanmai for jap. Now, friday proved to be awesome. See, Wednesday night Kev smsed and asked me to keep friday night free, for they ( the usual band of bros ) were going to take me out. So, i was awoken from my nap ( having forgotten the sms ), got ready, and not knowing where dinner was, took a wild drive all the way to Megamall. In my mind, i knew they were gonna take me to Chilies, cause the past few outings at KLCC, I made it quite clear that Chilies was a special place, foodwise and more. So I did guess right. But what I didnt know was, this was pre-planned since Monday, and hidden somewhere in there was the gang consisting of Chee Yan, Hilmi, Marli, Aud, Amanda, Guat Yee, Violet, and Lei Wei. All complete with a cute cake with two candles, and whiskey chocs as present. I was in for the shock of the new decade. Gosh I love you guys. =)


So dinner it was, I didn't have to pay, which I do feel bad for, but grateful. After dinner, we took pictures galore, and hanged out at the Gardens, then on to Starbucks, and back home to complete a birthday outing i quite never had before in 19 years. Again, thanks guys and girls. =) So i'm going to let the tons and tons of pictures entertain you. Or not.







                                            
| still couldn't believe the surprise i got. |



                                        
| haha! priceless smile macha! i think i know why..|


                                       
| THATS WHY! =D|


                                            

                                            

                                              
| priceless! =D |


                                       

                                      









Now I'm not the type of person to gloat, but just in case, I thought a section for presents would be nice. =)


There's Jyen's cap, the box of chocs from everyone, and the Breaking Benjamin's new album from the college gang! Thanks you lot, love you people! 






It turned out to be the best January I've had in years, and I re-learned something new all over again.
Never ever take your friends for granted, they love you as much as you love them. =) 
So now that's out of the way, I can't frigging wait for sem to begin on Monday. Whee =) Let's see what the future holds. Till the next post, cheers!


No comments: