Thursday, January 14, 2010

Coherence

" this isn't my diary, and never will be. This is a BLOG. don't confuse yourself. "
                                       - adrian tan

College 2010. Nothing like what I expected. The first week was less hectic, but the friends were always the same =) lovable. So group 1 was to be balanced, while group 2 was to be, erm. 90% girls. Anyway, things have started brightly, and I'm slowly starting to enjoy things again. And the new people I've met like Audrey, is actually related to Divanesh, Satheesh and Ben! What a small world. And then there's Yi Ching aka Rei Armani( just found out she and jyen knows each other! ), and you'll find out why in a moment. Subjects are interesting, and oh today, we had lunch with a bunch of foreign exchange students from South Korea who were gonna be here for ten days. They even invited us to their party this saturday. Awesome and nice of them. Cara and Rei actually thought them how to eat cili padi during lunch..hahahaha! 


Other than that, I can still hear Dr. Vijaya lecturing about " coherence". lolol. Anyway, we watched a movie during IHC today, the Shawshank Redemption. Awesome movie. I have a good feeling our assignment is gonna be based on it. As for ESC, our assignment is to fucking DO A REVIEW ON TWILIGHT THE MOVIE, LIKE WHAT THE FUCK! Half of us in class moaned and bemoaned to the Dr when she relayed the news. Since I'm in the same group Aud, I'll let the girls do most of the work when they're done talking about Jacob Black. pui.


YUP. thats what i think of em. And the Movie.


Anyways, don't feel like writing much. Oh! we played around with some 3D Graphic thing today during IIT. Rei, Aud and I made a 3D cow, rabbit, cat, and some fishes! Best? A pig with wings. Regretted that though. So yeah. Pictures.


The AV room in the MediaHub. MACs for everyone!


MovieReview during IHC. It's a damn good movie


R to L, Caryn, Cara and a Korean. Forgot his name.


From L to R, Audrayy, Korean, Rosalyn, Korean. Forgot their names.


Koreans.  Forgot all their names.


From L to R, Rei Armani and the two Koreans.

Bottom line is, Koreans are damn friendly, and I hope we'll get to go to their party this saturday =)
Next, IIT class!


Rei snapped for no apparent reason. I wanted revenge, so..


This is Yi Ching. ( Rei Armani cause she's posh, and yes she paid me to say that )


Audrey Ho


Random 3D editing lab-moment


And the final product? Rei the cat, Aud the rabbit, Me the cow! =D



' take the time to take my breath
i will end where i began
And i will find the enemy within
because i can feel it crawl beneath my skin '


currently listening to Dear Agony by Breaking Benjamin. =)

No comments: