Sunday, January 3, 2010

Piece of Cake.

I think I've figured it out. The key to what I'm looking for is initiative. I'd have taken them 10/10 times had I been given the chance. But no. As always, it's not up to me. And I'd have done anything for a clear cut chance to get what I want. I wish I could make people see the gaps and holes that might have filled up differently had I been able to make a choice for myself too. First chance for 2010? Haha well what did you expect? It went out the window, wasted. I knew it was anyway. I didn't even need to ask. It was predictable. If this is what 2010 is shaping up to be, then fts. I'll prep myself for a fucked up year. But I'm not gonna stand for that. If people are gutless to take that step, I'll fucking make my own initiatives. I think its time for me to go out there and live life like i used to. Walk on water instead of ground. Scream instead of speak. Break all the rules. Careless, and fearless, and no strings to hold me back. Again, it's all about initiatives. So people ; either back and fight for the shit you want, or it's too bad. I know one thing. I'm fucking tired of waiting around, for the things I want to make an appearance. Well, I'm not gonna wait anymore. 

it's my turn.

No comments: