Sunday, January 24, 2010

wtf is my middle name?

What is the time?
4.32pm


What are you doing?
going through my IHC notes.


What are you thinking about?
besides what the notes are tryna tell me? nothing much i guess.


What's behind you?
wall.


Beside you? 
pillows, books, notes, ipod, phone, etc.


Above you?
my Emily guitar. ceiling.


Below you?
bed sheets? bed? floor? lol


What are you listening to?
the entire Sacrament album by Lamb of God. screamo songs make me happy.


Do you regret yesterday? Why?
nope don't think so. erm. nothing to regret really.


Do you yearn for tomorrow? Why?
Yes. Hell yes. I love being around my friends. They've given me a whole new lease on life this year.


Name a friend who's inspired you? why?
marcus teo. for reasons known only to the both of us




Name the least liked friend? why?
none for now. 


What is your favorite color?
black.


What is your favorite place?
that place in my head when things get fucked up. Haven't been there in ahwile, so I'd have to say A-Q pool. =)


Do you wan't something? What is it?
Erm..yes in fact i do. That's for me to know and for you to find out. Hint? It can't be bought. 


Last person to yell at you?
sis kot..


Last person to laugh at you?
erm a cluster of friends. classroom jokes


Who laughs the loudest?
LOL alyaa! :D


Last person who told you a secret?
Melvynnnnn XD


Last person to hug you?
erm bro hug? Bazli kot..


Last person to kiss you?
jyen.


Favorite time of year?
used to be december. still is. i'm growing on june and july now. reminds me of this place.


Pick 5 friends to feed?
1. beng. that stickman needs to eat.
2. bernard. watching him eat is amusing
3. danesh. eats like a speed train.
4. audrey. omg this little girl can eat mountains
5. shaun. i owe him a lil, so feeding should count as payment =)


Out of that 5, pick 3 who would feed you?
1. bernard. he takes care of my hunger man.
2. shaun. he takes care of his friends =)
3. beng would feed me ice cream or marshmallows though.


Post this with the title being your middle name.

No comments: