Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mid Term.

Here's the thing about being in foundation. Everything is compressed into 7 weeks. Lectures and tutorials are rushed, and assignments come down upon us like the fucking rain this January. Not that I've got a problem with it, just that i'm trying to convince myself that I can actually pull through. I know I can. Lol. Next monday, 3 assignments are due, and theres both IHC and ECS exams. Wonderful. Well, i'm currently studying and at the same time, moving songs from itunes into my ipod, putting pictures in the pod, on youtube, fb, checking blackboard 7 and finishing my movie review assignment. Multitasking is serious business. Oh and I nearly forgot to mention, I cut my hair for a second time in 2 days. Hahaha the mamak fucked up on the first time, making me look like some native from the forest. I was like, fuck it, i'm reverting back to the high school me. And so yeah. Short hair, excessive moving rubber, and a really cool breeze. I do miss the long hair a lil' bit though. Made me look real different. Oh well. Jyen's been pestering me to lose since ages, and now I finally have =)


The old hair. I'll miss it. It has served me well. ahahahah


Anyways. Danesh, Melv, Rei, Aud, Ahmad and I decided to stay back after class today to work on the Human Comms group assignment. Since us the group 2 students finish at 3pm, the others went to AQ to play pool. And that's where we planned to do our work. Turned out to be a bad choice. Hahahaha the majority of them got distracted for a little too long, oh well, Danesh and I finished the base for most of the assignments already. So now I'm off to complete the rest. Laters.


" hey soul sister, 
ain't that mister on the radio?
the way you move ain't fair you know..
I don't wanna miss a thing you do tonight. "


inspired by Train - Hey Soul Sister






No comments: